Mar 15, 2010

WHAT JENNIFER MEANS

I am fair, honest, and logical. I am a natural leader, and people respect you.
I never give up, and I will succeed... even if it takes me a hundred tries.
I am rational enough to see every part of a problem. I am great at giving other people advice.

I am friendly, charming, and warm. I get along with almost everyone.
I work hard not to rock the boat. My easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, I can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, I pull it together.

I am very intuitive and wise. I understand the world better than most people.
I also have a very active imagination. I often get carried away with my thoughts.
I am prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. I sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

I tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get my excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
I have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. I don't stick with any one thing for very long.
I have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. My biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.

I am loving, compassionate, and ruled by my feelings.
I am able to be a foundation for other people... but I do know how to have fun.
Sometimes my emotions weigh me down, but I generally feel free from them.

I am wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. I am always up to something.
I have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle my being. I am very intense.
I definitely am a handful, and  likely to get in trouble. But a kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

To be able to be wild, crazy and has tons of energy, you need to insure your health.  Health insurance leads to so much of fun.

No comments: