Mar 10, 2010

Feeling worn-out

“Kapoy na! (am tired).” These words were what I am saying to myself and to others when I thought of the things I have to perform but got no time doing it. I could feel the world was against me, and nobody was there to comfort me.
It happens when my professor gives home works, when I am about to do the thing another works are there waiting to be done such as preparing lecture for the classes, building laboratory activities, performing administrative functions at the office. I wish to perform these things at the end of the day but it is not possible because sometimes my class ended at nine o’clock in the evening.     
Poor me! But the good thing is I am physically healthy. Insurance leads you think that you are in fact taken care of and you don’t have to worry whenever you feel so down sometimes.

1 comment: