Mar 8, 2010

Dazzling matters

Month of March offers many great changes in my life. This is hopefully my last month enduring to paper and online works of be a master of Information Technology for I will be completing my academic requirements.
One of my mentors proposed a new job which would involve traveling to different places within Philippines vicinity or even outside. I accepted and committed the job. This affair would address my fear of traveling alone somehow.
Decisions made created effect on the current business I have. At the moment, my fiancé is controlling the overall processing of the business since I myself cannot attend to it due to my work location.
I would just hope that in the long run, these things will not make any divergence of my relationship to any of the family members.
Thank God I am feeling better everyday and insurance leads to a very fulfilling day.

No comments: