Mar 16, 2010

..flu effect in me…

I am in the office, seating in front of my laptop. I wanted to think of nothing because I am not feeling well since yesterday. I don’t know what the cause of my flu is. What I remembered, I was just busy going to and from our office to the engineering office for printing purposes. Then, I noticed that I felt different kind of coldness when I faced the air coming from our condura air-conditioned before going directly to my chair to seat. I tried to loosen everything up from my mind but my hands kept clicking the NEXT link of my yahoo account and downloaded my students’ emailed-assignments.
I guess this was it… the effect of my flu. My mind wants my body to rest but my body refuses it. In times like this, take medicine; make sure your future is safe with health insurance leads for individual and families.

No comments: